Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 13 of The Positive Challenge


  1.   I am thankful, I studied for my quiz in Soc2020.
  2. I am thankful for my feet for operating the campus so efficiently.
  3. I am thankful for my face.
  4. I am thankful for my eyes.
  5. I am thankful for my nose.
  6. I am thankful for my smile.
  7. I am thankful for my teeth.
  8. I am thankful for my dentist.
  9. I am thankful for the money that paid the dentist.
  10. I am thankful for my doctor.
  11. I am thankful for the money that pays my doctor bills.



  1. I look forward to doing awesomely on my speech tomorrow.
  2. I look forward to Friday.
  3. I look forward to doing the extra credit in my Com1500 class.
  4. I look forward to trying to create more blog worthy outfit of the days.
  5. I look forward to my incoming stellar check.
  6. I look forward to gaining my license.
  7. I look forward to getting my own car.
  8. I look forward to growing more comfortable on campus.
  9. I look forward to reading my soc2020 class more.
  10. I look forward to developing the world's greatest schedule next year, and I'm very grateful for my current schedule because it is pretty awesome.
"Life isn't happening to you; life is responding to you."-Rhonda Byrne

  We all make choices, and we need to accept the result of those choices. I fully understand, when I made the choice to go on a journey of growing more grateful and learning a more positive way about life, I'm going to receive all the effect. It helps to remind yourself why you do what you do, and I took the day to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis