Just what exactly was I letting control my emotions? Bus route difficulty, a lack of money to pay off student loans, a lack of money to pay for a dorm I hadn't even joined yet, ridiculous reasons to be upset or sad! I confirmed to myself that a bus route will be found, money will be given to me to pay off my student loans, and the money I'll have to pay for a dorm is as good as in my hands right now as we speak.
Taking a breather to assess just why exactly you're so angry or sad truly does help. I'm actually proud of myself for handling the brief moment as well as I did. If I was in that position without the mindset I have now I'd still be in my room curled in a ball sobbing and having the world's greatest pity party. I'm growing everyday and I faced this test before me strongly, yea I make mistakes but learning from those mistakes make so much difference.
- I am thankful, I learned from my mistakes.
- I am thankful, I learned to acknowledge others points of views.
- I am thankful I learned to take the time to reconsider my overly dramatic emotions.
- I am thankful that I face these challenges and my success will be all the more sweeter.
- I am thankful I am learning how to handle pressure.
- I am thankful I am declaring my emotional independence.
- I am thankful I did darn good on my speech in my Com1010 class.
- I am thankful I learned to bring some extra change with me always.
- I am thankful I am becoming more and more skilled in the art of optimism.
- I am thankful for my journey and how far I've come, and I'm grateful for the road I'm currently on that's leading me to an even more amazing future.
- I look forward to October.
- I look forward to wearing sweaters.
- I look forward to walking around with leaves crunching below my feet.
- I look forward to the lessons I'm going to learn, and I will grow from.
- I look forward to new fall boots.
- I look forward to sharing with the world, my winning a scholarship.
- I look forward to doing more posts like this.
- I look forward to doing more reading.
- I look forward to watching the Shopping Addiction Show on Oxygen, the girl had to choose between her boyfriend and her Birkin bag....I don't know what I would have done lol!
- I look forward to hot cocoa.
We are continually faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems.
- John W. Gardner
- John W. Gardner
God will never put too much on me that I can't handle, therefore all that is before me is merely a test and I'm willing to do what it takes to pass with flying colors.I'm actually excited now it feels so much better acknowledging that these problems that felt like they were practically the end of the world, are merely speed bumps on my road to success and I promise NOTHING AND NOBODY IS GOING TO GET IN MY WAY!