Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 16 of the Positive Challenge


  1.  I am grateful for my life.
  2. I am grateful I'm alive.
  3. I am grateful for my eye sight.
  4. I am grateful for my debit card.
  5. I am thankful for my ID.
  6. I am thankful for my boots.
  7. I am thankful for my name.
  8. I am thankful for my mother's personality.
  9. I am thankful for my father's constant consideration of his family.
  10. I am thankful I'm surrounded by loving people.

  1. I look forward to that new Silent Hill Revelation film.
  2. I look forward to doing another OOTD post.
  3. I look forward to doing more shopping.
  4. I look forward to completing more scholarships.
  5. I look forward to buying those comfy, fuzzy socks I love so much.
  6. I look forward to learning, more life lessons.
  7. I look forward to growing as a person.
  8. I look forward to more Amanda Dubehere videos!
  9. I look forward to wearing my new makeup buys!
  10. I look forward to sharing more of my journey with you guys.
  Every situation is only as good or bad as you make it. Own your emotions, own you thoughts, don't let them crowded by anything you don't want to think or feel. Thinking positively will only bring you more positive things, because that's what you focus on. Today it was raining, and kind of nasty outside to be honest, but my mother and I still had a ball shopping and went to see House at The End of The Street which was completely amazing! I had an amazing day, because I focused on the here and now, I focused on my current state of having an enjoyable outing with my mother, being grateful my mother is around me, and is willing to be near me and have fun regardless of how cold or rainy it was. 

“There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer. -Rhonda Byrne



4 comments:

  1. @onyxsta yes life truly is what you want it to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a learning curve, but definitely a lesson I am getting to grips with.
    Life is what you make it


    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.comBLEURGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post. I think we all need to take the time to think about the positivity in our lives. It'll do the world some good!

    xoxo
    Elle Michele
    anthonyelle.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis