Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 18 of the Positive Challenge


  1. I am grateful my mother is in a good mood.
  2. I am grateful my mother got to experience a great day.
  3. I am grateful all my positive thinking has helped me throughout the day.
  4. I am grateful that I have all this extra time to relax.
  5. I am grateful for the household I've been raised in.
  6. I am grateful I was encouraged to be creative.
  7. I am grateful I learned how to work this blog.
  8. I am grateful I took the time to create this blog, and maintain a message I wish to send.
  9. I am grateful I have this blog as my little piece of mind.
  10. I am grateful I chose to be optimistic about the day. 

  1. I am looking forward to watching Supernatural, I missed a lot of it.
  2. I am looking forward to driving.
  3. I am looking forward to my first professional job.
  4. I am looking forward to adding persona to business attire.
  5. I am looking forward to sleeping.
  6. I am looking forward to listening to more of Pink's Truth About Love album.
  7. I am looking forward to writing for myself again.
  8. I am looking forward to working on my latest project in English.
  9. I am looking forward to meeting up with my best friends again.
  10. I am looking forward to moving on.
  Sometimes things occur in our lives that isn't a 100% our faults, but the point is how we handle it when those things occur. We all have off days, but it's about how you manage to flip those off days into coming out  the winner. I felt myself get somewhat annoyed, but I won't let these minuscule things bother me.

The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.  ~Attributed to both Jim Goodwin and Sydney J. Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis