Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 21 of The Positive Challenge

   I woke up this morning mad at everything. I felt robbed of sleep. My class is at 8:00 and I had to get up at 5:50, when I had plans to sleep till 6:15. Every possible thought emerged in my mind as I took these icy footsteps to the bathroom.


  • Why am I up so early?!!
  • I don't even like the class!
  • I'm not going screw it!
  • I don't even want to be there! 
  • I'm going to have to catch the bus?! What bus?! Where?! How will I know which bus?! What if I'm late?! What if the bus is late?!
  • I'm dropping out screw this!
   It really wasn't that serious though nor was it that much of an issue. I look back at it and laugh it took me about 30 minutes to calm  down and reassess why I was so upset in the first place I was tired, and the idea of taking the bus something I've never really done before scared me so the following equation occurred:

Lack of rest+ lack of food+new change= nervous breakdown  It shouldn't be that easy to make me snap, it's like the second I'm out of my comfort zone I become an emotional monster and go on a negative tirade, at least now I recognize the issue and now I have the motivation to want to change it

So, 

  1. I am grateful I can recognize the issues I'm currently facing.
  2. I am grateful I have the will to change my current state of mind. 
  3. I am grateful I  for the new skill I will be developing.
  4. I am grateful for all the new skills I've gained.
  5. I am grateful I did the Positive Challenge.
  6. I am grateful I realized how wrong I was and changed it.
  7. I am grateful I've become a more grateful and positive person.
  8. I am grateful that I've grown since venturing on this challenge.
  9. I am grateful that I never gave up on my new attitude and that I never will give up on my new attitude. 
  10. I am grateful that I learned to be more grateful and appreciate all the little things.
  1. I look forward to more skills being accomplished and gathered.
  2. I look forward to doing great in my grades.
  3. I look forward to New Year's Eve
  4. I look forward to creating my next Challenge.
  5. I look forward to sharing my next Challenge with you.
  6. I look forward to all the lessons I'm going to learn with my next challenge.
  7. I look forward to new music.
  8. I look forward to exploring more of my campus.
  9. I look forward to new classes.
  10. I look forward to becoming a better person.
   I am so happy, and grateful that I decided to push myself to do this challenge. There were days where I would be so tired, and want to forget all about doing the challenge, there were days where I found it to be dumb, there were days when I would look at my views and realize my blog has lost some of its audience but I don't care. I'm more proud of the fact that I stayed determined with this challenge and pushed through and here I am on the last day and have never felt quite so accomplished. I'm amazed at what I've achieved! I'm happy that I've gone through with my challenge, but this is merely the beginning I've got even more plans up my sleeve. 

Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. -Benjamin Franklin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis