Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 4 of The Positive Challenge


  1. I am thankful for the money to be in a house.
  2. I am thankful for the money to pay for heat.
  3. I am thankful for the money to pay for clothing.
  4. I am thankful for the money to pay for windows.
  5. I am thankful for the money to pay for my recently purchased books.
  6. I am thankful for the money to pay for internet.
  7. I am thankful for the money to pay for bobby pins like the ones in my hair.
  8. I am thankful for the money to pay for earrings, like in my ears.
  9. I am thankful for the money to pay for the nose ring in my nose.
  10. I am thankful for the money to pay for gas that gets me to school. 
THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU
I look forward to:
  1. Reading my Social Problems
  2. Meeting new people.
  3. Going to the store with my mother.
  4. My English class tomorrow.
  5. Doing an outfit of the day post.
  6. Hopefully buying a pair of little black flats soon this week.
  7. Typing the final draft to my children's book tomorrow.
  8. Re-lisitng my prom dress on Ebay in September.
  9. Going to a college football game.
  10. Seeing people I remember from school on campus.
"I do not feel the fear of falling, I want to fly"
"I do not feel the fear of falling I want to fly"
"I do not feel the fear of falling I want to fly"- Jhene Aiko, 3:16 AM

  I know if you've heard the song it's not in anyway motivational but it's all about how you take it. The song is from a dark place but it's all about how you interpret it. "I do not feel the fear of falling", I love the idea of not feeling the fear any longer and letting the want to fly, fill my heart and mind. I interpret those specific lyrics as a sign off to a dying fear, and that's what I need to let my fears go and wither into nothingness, so I have nothing to hold me back from flying, how I want to fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis