Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day #5 of The Positive Challenge


  1. I am thankful for the money that bought this laptop, without it I'd have no blog.
  2. I am thankful for the legs this laptop sits upon, without them I couldn't walk.
  3. I am thankful for my fingers, without them I can't write or type or properly hold things.
  4. I am thankful for strong joints, without them I couldn't bend.
  5. I am thankful for the money that paid for my nail polish.
  6. I am thankful for my nails without them I'd have nothing to decorate.
  7. I am thankful for my mind, it's strong.
  8. I am thankful for my memory, it's powerful.
  9. I am thankful for my voice, that I use to speak.
  10. I am thankful that I have things to be thankful for.
  11. An extra thank you, goes to my loans being processed!
  Sometimes you have to thank the little unseen things, the things you don't really think about not having but somewhere out there someone may very well lack fingers, or lack legs,some don't have the privileges I do. It's necessary to recognize all the wonderful things I have in my life because sometimes we all get so obsessed with what we lack, we lose sight of what we have and that's just the road to a downward depressing cycle I won't subject myself to.


  1. I look forward to the day I get to enjoy FNO.
  2. I look forward to the day I get to go to NYFW.
  3. I look forward to the weekend.
  4. I look forward to giving my closet a fall wardrobe shake down.
  5. I look forward to those new shoes I'm getting and thank God in advance for those!
  6. I look forward to the shopping addiction reality show, on Oxygen to finally come on.
  7. I look forward to seeing the new House of Style.
  8. I look forward to my first job.
  9. I look forward to Friday.
  10. I look forward to getting my license.
"Even if you fall on your face you're still moving forward"-Victor Kiam
"Even if you fall on your face you're still moving forward".
"Even if you fall on your face you're still moving forward".

Today was a blessing, the weather was gorgeous my classes didn't slink by, I actually caught myself laugh in one of my classes, something that's quite rare lately. I met up with one of my friends who sat and talked to me, during one of my extra long breaks in between and I don't have work to do, so that means I can nap! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the little victories. You must cheer on the little victories so that they grow and will be huge victories later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis