Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 6 of The Positive Challenge


  1. I am thankful for the lessons I learned today.
  2. I am thankful that I have strong parents.
  3. I am thankful for my comfy shoes.
  4. I am thankful for the money that paid for my shoes.
  5. I am thankful for there are lots of seats to choose from in my class.
  6. I am thankful I was taught strong standards.
  7. I am thankful I have the parents I do.
  8. I am thankful for the people who paved the way for me to even be allowed to get to college.
  9. I am thankful to be blessed with the will to keep strong in school.
  10. I am thankful I have a printer.
  1. I look forward to the day my children's book is published.
  2. I look forward to the day, the message in my book is sent out,
  3. I look forward to the day I achieve financial independence.
  4. I look forward to the Vampire Diaries season premiere
  5. I look forward to the day I buy my parents a new car
  6. I look forward to the my first college exam
  7. I look forward to joining the Dean's List
  8. I look forward to this summer.
  9. I look forward to my next interview to give.
  10. I look forward to next semester, and scheduling classes. 
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor
But you knew one day I would be standing tall
Just look at us now-Justin Bieber, Believe 
I know you're sitting there like that's literally the corniest quote, but I don't care it truly explains where I am right now, my parents believe in me so much, and we don't know when its going to happen but something big is on the way and its going to change our lives for the best we don't know how but it's going to happen, and I'll look back on these days and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis