Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 7 of the Positive Challenge


  1. I am thankful, for the money that bought my lunch.
  2. I am thankful for the people who created my lunch.
  3. I am thankful for my tuition being paid.
  4. I am thankful for the things my tuition pays for.
  5. I am thankful for my desk at school.
  6. I am thankful my school day went by fairly quick.
  7. I am thankful for my laptop's battery.
  8. I am thankful for my mom's strong will.
  9. I am thankful for streets, and roads that pave the way for me to get to school.
  10. I am thankful for the money that paid for the streets that I use to get to school.

  1. I look forward to adding things to my goal board.
  2. I look forward to shopping.
  3. I look forward to receiving my Soc2020 book.
  4. I look forward to writing more.
  5. I look forward to exercising my writing skills.
  6. I look forward to Thanksgiving Break.
  7. I look forward to seeing my grandma.
  8. I look forward to Thanksgiving, period.
  9. I look forward to Saturday and sleeping in.
  10. I look forward to a fast day tomorrow. 
"You don't try to figure out how gravity is going to keep you on the ground when you go for a walk, the law of attraction is the same"-The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
"You don't try to figure out how gravity is going to keep you on the ground when you go for a walk, the law of attraction is the same".
"You don't try to figure out how gravity is going to keep you on the ground when you go for a walk, the law of attraction is the same"

  I love this quote because it's so true, when going on this journey to try to being more positive you attract positive things to you, don't worry about how just know it will. The only thing, that keeps us from embracing the gifts, from finally taking all that we want is that we fail to believe that it's going to happen, we ll have rough spots where we suddenly start giving in  and the air in our balloon begins giving away. I want to maintain the mindset I've had, it feels amazing being more positive and grateful regardless is I receive the material things.I feel better focusing on what I do have more than what I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis