Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 8 Of The Positive Challenge


  1. I am thankful for the food that was given to me today.
  2. I am thankful for the people who created the food.
  3. I am thankful for my couch.
  4. I am thankful for the money that paid for the couch.
  5. I am thankful for the money that paid for the food.
  6. I am thankful for my iPod.
  7. I am thankful for the creators of the iPod.
  8. I am thankful for the creators of music.
  9. I am thankful for rhythm, and touching lyrics.
  10. I am thankful for the connection I have to music.
  1. I look forward, to flipping my closet to fall, this weekend.
  2. I look forward to meeting more people in college.
  3. I look forward to all the things God has prepared for me.
  4. I look forward to seeing my Grandmother.
  5. I look forward to seeing another day.
  6. I look forward to more OOTD posts.
  7. I look forward to helping out at the Henry Ford Hospital Wednesday. 
  8. I look forward to doing better all the time.
  9. I look forward to making progress.
  10. I look forward to developing stronger faith. 
 "The ONLY thing that can ever get in the way of manifesting what you want, is having more thoughts of 'not believing', speaking more words of 'not believing', and taking more actions of 'not believing', than you are of believing". -Rhonda Byrne, The Secret Scrolls

"The ONLY thing that can ever get in the way of manifesting what you want, is having more thoughts of 'not believing', speaking more words of 'not believing', and taking more actions of 'not believing', than you are of believing". -Rhonda Byrne, The Secret Scrolls

"The ONLY thing that can ever get in the way of manifesting what you want, is having more thoughts of 'not believing', speaking more words of 'not believing', and taking more actions of 'not believing', than you are of believing". -Rhonda Byrne, The Secret Scrolls

 My beliefs have been struggling today and it's all due to impatience. I believe and I try to stay strong in my beliefs but sometimes it seems like the things I need don't seem to reach me in enough time, but that's not the problem at all. The problem is, due to my incessant,nagging impatience my faith waivers but if I can just channel my focus into believing that what will happen, will happen quickly, then it will, but if I'm focused on being impatient about it, then it's not going to happen any faster. I must stay incredibly powerful in my beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis