Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 9 of The Positive Challenge!


  1. I am grateful I received my student loan refunds!!
  2. I am grateful my tuition for the most part is paid!!
  3. I am grateful I don't have to worry about late payment fees for tuition!!
  4. I am grateful for the money that was lent to me!!
  5. I am grateful for the people who helped me with the loan process!!
  6. I am grateful for the fact that I have a laptop battery!!!
  7. I am grateful for I can now pay for gas!
  8. I am grateful the check for my loans showed up so quickly!!
  9. I am grateful for postal service employees, you guys are incredible!!
  10. I am grateful for for the how quickly my refund was received to me.



  1. I look forward to, winning a scholarship.
  2. I look forward to picking out more things for my fall wardrobe.
  3. I look forward to experimenting with more makeup looks.
  4. I look forward to doing better next week.
  5. I look forward to doing another fashion post.
  6. I look forward to all the things I'm learning through this exercise.
  7. I look forward to learning more.
  8. I look forward to growing stronger.
  9. I look forward to Doctor Who tonight!!
  10. I look forward to looking forward to more things.
Being grateful really does work. I was in a less than happy mood earlier and for no good reason! I sit back and I think about all the things I have to be grateful for and it changes my entire energy.I was feeling so lazy after I redid my entire wardrobe for the fall this morning, that I wasn't going to do this post. I found myself counting my blessings while folding away my clothes, my mood became more upbeat and happy because instead of looking at all the clothes I'd have to sift through, I looked at them as some of the most beautiful treasures that I'm lucky to say I'm the owner of. I am such a blessed individual and when I do these posts I like to think that I'm sharing this experience, sharing my knowledge so others can have this feeling that I have. I feel as if I'm glowing just thinking about how blessed I am, and I am eternally grateful. Thank you,thank you,thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis