Friday, September 7, 2012

I Am Thankful/ Day 1 of Positive Challenge Tweaked






  For your life to truly come full circle, you can not wait until the weekend to be happy, don't wait a month, a year be happy now. Don't wait until you've reached the goal you have planned out, be happy now. Don't take  for granted. how far you've come by staring at how far you have to go. When I was younger I looked at college as this great big infinite,thing I'd never have to be concerned with because I was 5 and 5 year olds don't go to college. Here I am, now in college and I haven't been swallowed up, I'm navigating my way through this experience, I'm aware that I've got a long way to go, but that's nothing compared to how far I've come. So there s no longer any When I'm Rich series, its becoming the I Am Thankful Series, where I depict just what makes me rich while also manifesting(I'm doing a post on that soon enough) all the things I will have. It's a matter of being grateful in the now and having faith and claiming your future.


  1. I am thankful  because I am loved beyond compare by my family.
  2. I am thankful  because I have been educated.
  3. I am thankful  because I have been taught to love myself.
  4. I am thankful because I am intelligent.
  5. I am thankful  because I'm not afraid to speak up.
  6. I am thankful because I can laugh.
  7. I am thankful because I can cry.
  8. I am thankful  because I am eternally supported by God.
  9. I am thankful  because I will never give up.
  10. I am thankful because I have a younger brother to make me laugh, and cheer me up like the precious clown he is.

  1. I look forward to my 1st job.
  2. I look forward to giving my first speech.
  3. I look forward to my Sociology class.
  4. I look forward to taking philosophy next semester.
  5. I look forward to Season 3 of Haven.
  6. I look forward to doing tv reviews on Vampire Diaries.
  7. I look forward to doing some blog-type work tomorrow.
  8. I look forward to reading The Secret some more by Rhonda Byrne.
  9. I look forward to seeing the movie Looper!
  10. I look forward to doing some makeup looks with my new makeup purchases.
"They can because they think they can."-Virgil
"They can because they think they can."
"They can because they think they can."

2 comments:

  1. I'm in loveeeeee with this outfit and I'm in love with your blog and this post. :)
    http://thatgirlcel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis