Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'd Walk A Thousand Miles

The song A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, never fails to crack a smile across my face because it reminds me of White Chicks when Terry Crew's character starts lip singing along! Terry Crews an his lip singing talents is not what this post is about lol. I need shoes, as in walking the dorm fabulously without breaking an ankle or catching bruises to my wittle feet type of shoes, such as oxfords or boat shoes.







Shoes!




I love these they are simple and yet so eye catching at the same time, gosh I need them!

4 comments:

  1. @Emmanuella, @Vera Zdravkova ,@JustDaisy thank you all guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of them and would love to own them! As for A thousand miles away this is one of my favorite song ever!

    ReplyDelete


  3. cool ideas, good taste and style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the red ones! great post

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis