Sunday, September 9, 2012

One Step At A Time/Day 3 of The Positive Challenge

  Hey guys, so I want to try an experiment! The other day I was going on an on about The Secret and abour manifesting our wants, and desires, but then I realized I have quite a bit to manifest about and for me to a be a beginner in this manifestation and positive thinking so I need to take it one step at a time! I'm going to focus my energy on a few simple things at a time, like SHOES. I'm in need of shoes why not focus some food energy on receiving some awesome shoes!
POW shoes




   Inspiration for this came from The Secret's Real-Life stories http://thesecret.tv/stories/stories-read.html?id=18746 about a young woman, who's also a full time college student like myself who believed that all she could afford was packaged noodles, and no new clothes. The young woman saw The Secret like myself, after her sister gave her the book she decided all the things she had in her wishlists would be moved to the ready to buy baskets, and she manifested on what it would feel like having all the things she focused positive energy on it for a day simply a day, ALL THE ITEMS WERE MARKED DOWN TO 50% the next day, and she bought them all.
  I'm willing to give this a try it can't hurt right! I'm going to look at this set everyday, and focus positive energy on it. This shoes set is a symbolism of what I want, and what I plan to have. I'm going to imagine the shoes are already neatly sat together on my bedroom floor. I'm going to imagine I can feel the smooth material on my skin, as I slip the shoes on, how I look in them, with the added heel in the wedge I love so much. I can see myself dancing in the mirror, proud that I put in the positive energy and effort into getting these shoes. I can feel myself amazed that manifestation works! I'm going to do it everyday, taking a moment aside to write it all down, or type it out like I'm doing now and soon enough I'll be typing another post excitedly ready to tell you guys that I received the dress for practically nothing and it fits perfectly, and that manifestation and positive thinking truly does work.

Oh and here's my positive challenge for the day
  1. I am thankful my sociology book is on the way.
  2. I am thankful I had enough in my account for the book.
  3. I am thankful I don't necessarily need the book so immediately.
  4. I am thankful for my grandmother's help.
  5. I am thankful for my bed sheets.
  6. I am thankful for air.
  7. I am thankful yesterday happened.
  8. I am thankful tomorrow is in my grasp.
  9. I am thankful I woke up.
  10. I am thankful I have the privilege of going to school tomorrow.
  1. I look forward to the weekend.
  2. I look forward to The Urban Sweetheart's youtube videos.
  3. I look forward to writing more on my children's book.
  4. I look forward to manifesting about the above shoes.
  5. I look forward to Halloween.
  6. I look forward to America's Next Top Model this Friday!
  7. I look forward to giving my closet a fall season makeover.
  8. I look forward to creating more blog posts on my positive journey to an enlightened mind.
  9. I look forward to buying new shoes.
  10. I look for to seeing another episode of Slide, the Aussie teen dramadey (yea that's a play on words for drama comedy).
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.Live the life you have imagined"- Henry David Thoreau
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis