Saturday, September 1, 2012

OOTD!!

  You saw this dress as one of my recent birthday purchases, and I do believe it's currently one of my favorites. I have been such a busy bee lately but in all the right ways. Today is the day I let you in on my big secret....I DID MY FIRST INTERVIEW TODAY!! I interviewed the sweet, and beautiful Cassy Jones-Mcbryde the creator the International Fuller Woman Network, the network was established first in Canada but Mrs.Jones-Mcbryde made it her duty to help expand the network by bringing it to the United States. I was honored to have the pleasure of interviewing her, the video will be up soon until then this was my outfit of the day.



2 comments:

  1. @Emmanuella it's comfy to, there was a key hole detail in the back to I should of taken a picture of it smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress I would so wear it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis