Saturday, September 29, 2012

What Makes You Happy?

What Makes You Happy


 






     I was inspired by Nana Granada writer of A Not So Secret Life blog where she posts some very cute outfit photos and explains some advice she was given by one of her friends on what to do when you find yourself feeling as though you;'re losing purpose. One of the steps to take, when you're feeling lost is to remind yourself of what makes you happy. I decided to think about a few of the things that make me happy and I found it's not to hard to make me happy as I once used to think.
    Just this morning I found myself counting my blessings as I snuggled up under my blankets on my couch watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles feeling like I was on cloud nine. Things that make me happy are simple lazy weekends, writing, singing loudly when I'm home alone, painting my nails, picking out outfits,reading and like above creating polyvore sets and collages. Subconsciously I thanked myself for each and every activity or thing I'm blessed by God to have the privilege to enjoy.
   Even though my Positive Challenge has come to an end I'm still holding that gratitude as practically a habit, a healthy habit at that. You know what else I gained from the Positive Challenge it seemed to make time fly by typically around this time of year I'm depressed because there's such a lack of holidays,breaks, and or days off to look forward to but while doing the challenge September flew by! I'm so grateful I took on The Positive Challenge and truly honed in on the gifts that gratitude can give you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis