Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1 of The Comfort Zone Challenge

    Today's current comfort zone challenge exercise it to define my comfort zone. My comfort zone is home and all the people and things that remind me of it. My comfort zone lies with my immediate family, my bed, my house, sleep those are all places of comfort for me. I'm comfortable with writing,drawing, talking to my familiar friends I've known for a number of years. My comfort zone lies in the people around me. I might not hang out with my friends like I used to but they're only a tweet,FB message, or text message away. My comfort zone lies in driving to school with my mother always there. My mother plays such a huge roll I never quite recognized in my comfort zone. My comfort zone is with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis