Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18 of The Comfort Zone Challenge

  Today, is all about LOVE. Tell some people you randomly love them today simply because you do! I told my mother, my brother I believe my dad that I love them but someone who I admit I've neglected needed to hear those words as well..myself. I beat myself up on so many things so harshly, I'm my own world's worse critic and recently I've been really hard on myself but today I want to take a moment to appreciate who I am, and love my flaws. There's beauty in everyone's imperfections but I tend to forget that philosophy when reflecting on myself, but today I want to love my flaws look at them and smile instead of cringe and scoff in disgust as I normally would. I love who I am, I love who I am becoming, I love me.

1 comment:

  1. i love the idea of this challenge. thanks for visiting my blog =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis