Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 24 of The Comfort Zone Challenge and an OOTD

Hey guys, I spent the day focusing on slaying my midterm and sparkling in my gold sequin covered collar. My top is from Forever21 and it's currently my favorite. I'm huge on getting dressed like a champion for exams and midterms.

Day 24 is about writing a letter to your younger self, I decided to write to my 11 year old self.

Dear 11 year old me,
 
  Nothing is wrong with you, changes are apart of life and we are indeed strong enough to handle them. I know you think being the new kid is the end of the world but it's not. Don't try so hard to fit in, be yourself and you'll find your place. Remember, not everyone is going to like you and that's ok because I'm pretty sure there are people you don't entirely enjoy. Life isn't always daisies and sunshine but we hold the power to what we want to feel. You are beautiful and so strong those who want to bash you and belittle you realize your shine which is why they seek to put it out. Never lose your light, we must keep pushing on and we will remain champions I promise it gets so much better.



1 comment:

ShareThis