- Lectures on pornography in college are unneeded, there's nothing that can be taught that's not already obvious.
- Macchciato means stain in Italian.
- Nike started off selling shoes from the back of his trunk.
- I have a good speech giving voice.
- I need a better workout schedule.
- Flint, Michigan isn't as dangerous as everyone assumes.
- Peanuts are part of ingredients for dynamite.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room at a dance.
- Adam Brown, an amazing Navy Seal lost an eye, hurt his hand, and faced tons of adversity and came out on top continuously.
- Posture is important in a speech.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Day 25 of The Comfort Zone Challenge
10 new facts( simply because I cannot retain 35):