Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 29 of The Comfort Zone Challenge

     I forgive myself, for all the embarrassing things I've done. From tripping to inappropriate laughter, and awkward social behavior I forgive myself for each of these incidences. You ever stay up, even though you originally had every plan to substantially sleep but you're bothered by something you did, at least 5 years ago that buzzes through your head, let it go. I'm letting all my mistakes go, they're over and done it's the past and I'm only human. I forgive me.

Also here's the OOTD! My latest outfit is a top from Rainbow, the jacket is thrifted, and the jeans I believe are BONGO.





1 comment:

  1. this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis