Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 30 of The Comfort Zone Challenge

  Hello, new day, hello new energy, hello new strength I welcome you like a sweet old friend. I'll be verging on my next semester at the university. I may have to stay on campus next semester as well which means new classes. I'm not as terrified of the concept of me joining the dorms on campus,  as I was beforehand I have to keep a positive head and hopefully a single room opens. I'm fairly happy I did this challenge because it made me aware of where I stand with myself. Tomorrow is the last day of all my challenges and the last time I blog for about a month or so. I am not saying goodbye to the blog, simply see you later I need more reflection on what I want to do with the blog, and reflecting on myself as well.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog! Great post :D

    I am your newest follower, follow back?

    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis