Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 of The Comfort Zone Challenge

  Cleaning up my iPod was refreshing and made me excited to add new music. Music is a HUGE part of my life so getting rid of old songs did indeed bring back old memories, but it was time to let those go. I saw songs I added from eons ago that were really sad and depressing that reflected my state of mind but it's time to let go of the baggage. I know cleaning up one's music library isn't a big deal but it was semi-therapeutic for me and now I have more room to add more Marina and The Diamonds songs, Primadonna Girl is what I pick out outfits to, and it puts me in happy mood. I even created a play, a little something that'll definitely aid in waking me up in the morning. How do you guys feel after cleaning up your iPod?

1 comment:

  1. ahh i agree , i'm in desperate need of putting all my new music on my ipod! x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis