Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 7 and 8

    I was too emotionally wound up, on Sunday watch Steel Magnolias and inadvertently forgot to meditate for an hour, so I'm doing that today and I have to figure out what new show to try for today as well. I know I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I used to, and you guys are probably still adjusting to some of the changes on the blog but I'm working out some glitches as we speak and I'm working on better time management. By the way leave a comment of one of your favorite TV shows if I've never watched it before I might check it out! I'm happy I'm doing another challenge, not specifically because it's pushing me to try new things but more along the lines that it helps me pace the days. I remember looking back at the very beginning of the school year and I was so stressed out about how I'm going to get there, who's going to pay for it and a million other issues that popped up and I'm amazed at how far I've come in merely a few months. I'm so grateful for this push to try new things, and to get stronger I'm getting so much more out of this school situation than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis