Sunday, October 14, 2012

Days 13 and 14 of The Comfort Zone Challenge

   Day 13 of the Comfort Zone Challenge kind of got away from me(darn university exams!!!) , but I did indeed confront a grudge and it's a personal grudge and I'm more comfortable keeping it to myself but I can say I do feel a lot better. You never know just how much extra baggage you're carrying until you let it go and look at all of what you lugged around on your shoulders. I feel a lot better about a lot of things now that I've faced down the chip that once laid on my shoulder and I feel like I'm better prepared to move forward and make a few changes.

   Day 14 of the Comfort Zone Challenge I'm going to try a new workout, but first I have to get some more studying done. I'll have the results of that tomorrow toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis