Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In Love With Nick

  I realize the most fun I have at school, is that I get to dressed up however I please without the slightest humbug. Some days I show up bright as can be, other days I like the chicest dawn of the dead diva, I'm loving this new found freedom! The hallways(when no one is around to see) is a place to practice one's catwalk. I figured it's been a moment since you've last seen my face so here it is! By the way I posted a mini OOTD on my facebook page www.facebook.com/deejayspeaks and you can also catch it on Pose my username is deejayposes, and don't forget I post so much stuff on my instagram @deejayzface, that you may have very well missed *gasp*.


   I'm wearing my current favorite lippy Brilliant Fuchsia by Nicka K.(I think I'm a lipstick addict guys...I need help eep!) Nicka K, by the way is a very moisturizing lipstick and it goes on very well, it's not extremely matte, but after a few glides you get a very pigmented lip, it's cheap and goes on smooth. I'm falling for Nick...Nicka K that is. 



2 comments:

  1. Loving the pink lipstick- my 2 favs are red and pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace and you're rocking the red lipstick

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis