Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Excited

           I am excited. I find my excitement odd, because I have 2 fairly large exams on the way, I'll be moving onto my college campus and beginning a brand new semester full of new classes which is a lot of change, which I'm typically paralyzed by. My beginning semester to be frank I was a train wreck but with good reason! I was starting something brand new, but now I have more experience and I'm proud I made it through at least my 1st semester in one peace, the freshman lives! Change typically scares me into having multiple breakdowns and crying but I feel so much stronger now and a lot better, if I can take this step who's saying where I can go from here. I feel great, proud and confident I've not only progressed in my education but I've progressed as a person and I'm excited to grow even more from this point on. My decision to become more positive and letting go of my iron tight grip on everything has been the best decision I've ever made. I don't know what you believe in, but I believe in God, you don't have to but my own personal relationship with him has grown and I'm very happy for that as well. I'm happy with the path I'm taking, the choices I'm making and who I am becoming. I've got all these plans for 2013, is anyone else excited for the new coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis