Monday, November 26, 2012

Progress and Challenges

          My style posts are severely lacking but I'm definitely going to bring out the big guns to end this year. I have a goal of doing an Outfit of The Day post everyday in December,Sundays are exempt because sometimes you need a little break, Rome wasn't built in a day neither was my wardrobe. I have a lot of exciting plans for December and can't wait to share them with you! I'm especially excited about my 31 Outfits For December Challenge! I've been lacking on outfit posts not because I've been continuously wearing sweats(I don't know why but I'm not comfortable being in sweats outside I'm odd that way) but in all honesty I haven't had the time to take photos and I hate doing outfit repeats. I have a lot of new additions to my closet and I shall have a lot of free time as well, by the way did I tell you guys I'm going to be living on campus next year for Winter-Spring semester! Living on campus, is going to be a brand new adventure and I'm determined to stay optimistic about it, reflecting on the last few months versus my initial reaction to starting school which can be seen here, Professional Venting. I remember sobbing at the mere idea of having to leave, and my dire need to have nothing to do with this institution called college, now I can approach it without even getting teary-eyed that's what I call progress ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis