Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Breather

      Hello guys! I know it's been a while since I've regularly posted, but it's all in the name of taking a moment to simply breathe and reflect on just what exactly is this blog about! I want this blog to be about me, my personal stories and struggles and triumphs. I want to be considered inspirational to other girls like me. I've been trying to identify in my blogging break just what exactly makes me stand out, what do I brand myself on? I'm still in the pursuit of figuring out what exactly makes me different in the blogger world, but I do know what I can do in the mean time, and that's get better organized for the blog and realizing what exactly began to discourage me from blogging in the first place. I found myself burning out, although I enjoy blogging doing it every single day became somewhat tiresome. I'm currently going to make it my duty to post every other day starting next Monday! I'm excited for the holiday season, and sharing so much with you all and especially excited for the new year(that is if it doesn't end, I'm joking....or am I?). I've done a lot of growth in my little break and I'm prepared to do so much more now and do a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis