Monday, November 26, 2012

This Monday Morning

      Monday mornings are one of thee most hated things on the planet. I for one had a love/hate relationship with the mornings as well as Mondays I came to the realization that there's some good to it all though. Monday is a fresh new start, to put a brand new attitude and plan into motion if you're not aware of how much power and energy propels a week quite like positive energy and attitudes do on a Monday morning no wonder you hate them. I made myself get up at 6 A.M. as usual, some people scoff at this notion, others are shocked I'm still conscious by the afternoon, but I don't look at it that way anymore. I have to recognize, a lot people can't wake up by themselves, a lot of people didn't wake up at all that morning I'm in no position to complain about a mere Monday and the morning I'm healthy and young I might as well condition myself now and not only get used to it but, learn to love it. The perks of Monday mornings:


  • Fresh start
  • Hey at least you woke up
  • If you make a mistake to day you have the rest of the week to make up for it
  • One day down only a few more to go until Friday!!
        The bottom line is we're all going to have to face a Monday morning whether it be a hot and bright Monday in Cali, or a cold dark one here in Michigan it's the beginning of the week and today is the day you decide how much you do with this week. Not every single day is promised so make the most out of this one, even Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis