Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year From Deejay Speaks

       Happy New Year guys! I really want to take the time to post about how appreciative I am of the support I've gotten from you all the past year and continue to receive from you. I love being able to share with you guys, and I love the fact that you share back. The blog has really become apart of me, and I am so grateful you all have stayed with me to watch the transformation. I plan on staying productive and active on this blog as much as I possibly can, I never knew I would some day be able to create my own passion in this way. I'm grateful for this year and I'm grateful for you guys, so stay optimistic and make those goals happen guys, change will only happen when you're ready so don't feel like you need to rush it, like I once did. I truly learned all great things happen in their own proper time, and that there's a set order to things if you're willing to embrace it, so embrace your success story, don't fight your path to greatness! I know I'll be doing an equally excited post next year about all the great things that happened in 2013 because I can feel it, there's no great feeling than taking comfort in the inevitable achievements,growth and lessons that are waiting for us all!




4 comments:

  1. Happy new year Deejay I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year and thank you so much I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year love! wish you all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year to you to and wishing you the best as well!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis