Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Wanna Be A D.I.Y. Diva!!

     


      I want to become a D.I.Y. diva, I want to become such a D.I.Y. diva I can put it on a resume` right under desperate college student. I've done some research(okay I watched a lot of AndreasChoice videos) but allow me to say I'm no D.I.Y. guru this is just a few things I've noticed that are essentials to becoming a D.I. Y. diva:


  • Paintbrushes, cheap paint brushes
  • Fabric paint
  • Glue, whether hot or super, paste will become you bestie!
  • Needle, and thread, but to be honest you might now need to use these for knitting or sewing at all, the needle can be used for puncturing holes, and thread for tying something up these are essentials to a D.I.Y. get creative!
  • Glitter
  • Paint
  • Beads
  • Bleach
  • Imagination
  • Creativity


    One thing that you must remember is to not spend more money, on creating the D.I.Y. project when it might be cheaper to simply buy whatever it is you're trying to do yourself. D.I.Y.s are not only fun and creative but they're supposed to be cheap, by the way feel free to comment and add any other supplies needed for being a D.I.Y. diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis