Friday, December 28, 2012

Makeup Looks of 2012!

        I am a makeup beginner but I am extremely observant, I noticed some major makeup trends this year. Coral lipsticks, to tinted coral lip balms, and coral lipstains were everywhere for the daring makeup wearers, and pink from the lightest shade to the darkest shade was everywhere, for the warmer seasons. Glowy bronzer was everywhere and also the use of lighter under eye concealer to give even more of an awake look was thoroughly exercised, the Summer of 2012 was the first time I ever bought a lipstick!

Makeup







    Over the course of fall and winter, you can imagine that makeup grew much darker, smoky eyes were welcomed extreme cat eye liner was put to work. Besides bringing a little Gotham to the eyes in both Fall and Winter the dark plum lipstick took over! I looooooooooooove dark plum lipstick! If you're following me on Instagram you would have seen me wearing Vamp it Up by Wet n Wild multiple times. It's something about that dark vampy lipstick that does something to me! Besides the plum lipsticks bright red came to play as well, Ruby Woo by Mac was a huge champion among the cosmetics. Might I add, that for me the Wet n Wild matte lipsticks in the black casing called Mega Last Lip color are phenomenal  they cost about 2 dollars a piece but the quality is perfect,especially for a makeup beginner!


Winter Makeup Trends




   I know for a fact I missed some trends in there, and that's where you guys come in at leave a comment below stating some of the trends your spotted this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis