Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Blog's First Birthday

     
     
             Today, a year ago my blog was just beginning a new leaf after several not so successful attempts at blogging. I initially started off as a personal style blogger, and it blossomed into something more, something a lot more personal and became a lifestyle blog with a style focus. I'm proud I managed to keep up with my blog for the most part although I haven't posted as much in the last few days(hibernation was setting in my sweets). Here we are, an entire year in blogging still with my own voice, my own opinions,my own style and I've never been more proud of what I've created. I'm happy I got to share this blogging business with you all, I feel through my blog not only has it been a medium for me to vent my frustrations but some of you guys will never know how many times I've had epiphanies about life and myself by simply starting an update or some other post. I've benefited through this blog and hopefully I'll inspire someone else out there who's like me or maybe not like me, someone who needs to see that mistakes happen and sometimes mistakes can be avoided and this is how I dealt with it or didn't deal with it, I just know I want to be a vessel of positive energy in this world and through this blog I hope I've managed to achieve at least some of that, and I will make it my business to continue in that direction. Happy holidays everyone!

6 comments:

  1. nice collage! happy birthday to your blog! <3

    Letters
    To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis