Monday, January 14, 2013

Let Go and Let God

     Today, I went to change my major to English which is basically a process where I make an appointment so I can make an appointment somewhere else -_-. I don't even want to think about it anymore, I make hopefully my last call tomorrow. On the bright side I had time to take an outfit of the day today, and one of my friends lent me his book, so that's one less book I have to buy yay! I've been hitting various hurdles this new year but I know that in the long run everything is going to pay off. You see sometimes I hit these points in my life where I have no vision, no direction, I have no answers to the hows and whys that sometimes cease my mind before I rest to sleep but lately those questions have been more silent because I've been letting God take more room in my mind and heart. So, yes I am facing problems but I'm letting God handle them I've done all I can, time to let go and let God, I know these posts can sound repetitive but a lot of the time, no all the time when you've done all you can the only answer left is to let God handle it, and it will indeed be handled.



                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis