Monday, January 7, 2013

School and Lace

          Hey guys! I've got my schedule for school together and I wanted to share with you a quick outfit of the day! I'm semi-excited/ready to hurry up have summer vacation. As you can see the counter on the side of my blog, is the date my term ends...yes my struggle is real. My schedule is a lot better oh and by the way I've made a huge decision recently I'm changing my major from journalism to English, and decided to minor in journalism instead next year. English is such a huge part of me, and I love writing it's something that has come so natural to me, so after this year I will officially be an English major! Today is more along the lines about the details, I love all the lacey flowers in this top.


2 comments:

  1. Cecilia (Dearest Lou)October 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM

    I love your lace top, so feminine and pretty (;

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis