Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Teen Wolf Withdrawal

     Basically the Teen Wolf withdrawals have been getting to me.



      Season 3 is such a highly anticipated season of Teen Wolf with the additions to the cast and a lack of Jeff Davis's twitter.I've been suffering Teen Wolf withdrawals and a broken heart as well. My heart was broken the moment I  found out Colton Haynes who plays Jackson was leaving the show.
     I was looking forward to Jackson finding some redemption, figuring out more about his parents. I wanted to see Jackson heal as a person while still maintaining his a-holish ways! I also was looking forward to what the heck is the meaning behind blue-eyed wolves does this mean he was born a wolf, does he have special wolf  DNA?Just how in the heck are they going to wrap up this character's story line? I still have hope that perhaps some kind of contract and or deal will be developed in the name of Jackson but I doubt it, you can catch my reaction to Haynes  leaving the show, here:


I'm not proud.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis