Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Jacket!

      The jacket I'm presenting you, has inspired an entire look inside of my head and several outfits all at once. The jacket is simple in structure and has an 80s vintage feel due to the leather sleeves but something inside of me really loved  this! I love the contrast of the light wash denim and leather black sleeves it's something about that comes off casual and yet edgy. I need this jacket in my life! The one featured below is from River Island but I don't think it's sold there anymore so I'll be on the hunt! You're probably thinking its just a jacket how exciting can a jacket be? The jacket below reminds me of some trendy kid from the 80s strolling around being cool lol! The jacket has an aesthetic to me that's borderline cinematic that's where the love is derived from.

POW




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis