Friday, February 22, 2013

Get it Together

    Hey guys, I think I'm really starting to develop a blog post regimen, one post a day Monday-Friday and Sunday sounds good to me, and with the new recent additions such as Deejay Spots Style, and Deejay's Sunday Style List I'm really happy with where the blog is going!



I was trying out some of the new effects, just playing with the photos a bit with this one. Have you guys heard any good things about this Gimp photo editing, I'd like to try it out to change the blog's lay out a bit but I don't want to download anything. Let me know in the comments the best place to create graphics and edit pictures in your opinion and I'll definitely give it a try!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis