Friday, February 1, 2013

I Can't Wait For Summer

 




         
           Summer is everything to me! Summer means Sun, a lack of school, a lack of stress I stressed myself out last Summer something awful but this Summer a change is on its way. I am focusing on keeping my cool during the Summer applying for jobs, getting my license, doing D.I.Y. projects, more OOTDs, reading  (specifically I want to start reading The Vampire's Assistant: Cirque Du Freak I read it once and am currently obsessed)  and sleeping! Summer is going to be so good to me, I'm sending out the positive energy now! I want to figure out how I can hone the excitement I have for Summer and merely apply to every aspect of my life, things would be a lot easier for me, so I'm going to take the time to identify what exactly makes me so happy about it and then try to find those things in my everyday life and be grateful to it always not just during Summer vacation. It's so easy to lose track of your blessings until you've actually lost them. I'm going to channel my excitement and thoughts to keep that bubble of optimism always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis