Monday, February 11, 2013

I Wasn't Going To Blog About The Grammys

   I was going to skip giving a review of the Grammy fashion this year, in fact I was going to skip watching the Grammys altogether because I wasn't that interested and The Walking Dead premiered that but I saw some dresses on the red carpet that need to be addressed.

Kelly Rowland absolutely stunned last night, I remember catching those few split seconds when she first was hitting the carpet and then the grand reveal! My jaw dropped, her figure is my current fitness inspiration and this dress ugh, I could faint it's perfection on her! The dress is by Georges Chakra. 

My runner up has to be Katy Perry, her figure is ridiculous, the color is currently my favorite, and her hair inspired my interest in wigs.The dress is by Gucci.


My 3rd choice is Rihanna! Although, I prefer Rihanna with short hair I did enjoy seeing this hairstyle it played homage to Pon De Replay Rihanna not to mention how gorgeous her dress was! That shade of red on her skin is simply beautiful she truly stunned me, I feellike this was a softer side to her style we haven't seen in a while.Her dress is Azzedine Ala├»a.

These are my top 3 picks of the Grammys that I just couldn't contain my love for smooches!





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna is number one for me wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rihanna definitely took us back to her Pon de replay days!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis