Sunday, February 24, 2013

Deejay's Sunday Style List


    



This week's style looks to check out start with Brittany of Brilliance of B blog! Brittany is wearing a bright blue blazer to add some fun to this lovely sophisticated look. The looks is tailored perfectly to her silhouette, Brittany exudes strength in this look! You can get a similar blazer from Shop Bop and be sure to check out www.brillianceofb.com




                       


                                 

   



















       


I loved Monroe Steele's recent OOTD, featuring this feather skirt from Asos that I've been obsessing over in my subconscious! I like how she paired the casual denim top with a not so casual skirt, upping the flair of the entire look. The idea of pairing considerably different pieces to compliment the elements in both is definitely displayed here! See more of the look by clicking this link and be sure to check out her blog www.fashionsteelenyc.com.

                                                   






                                                             



   






 Meet Sonum of The Urban Fashion Gal, she is fiercely posing in this dress from tobi.com. The gold collar of the dress really sets of the color, and the fit exudes a classy femininity, for more of her awesome looks be sure to check out her blog, or click the picture for more.

























  I recently discovered, Bernice-Adjoa's blog Thy Bliss Calls, I'm loving a lot of her looks, this one in particular. The coat has an androgynous feel but everything else is very feminine, that's grown to be a very classic look. The print and color of the skirt is everything, might I add my love affair of peplum is also taking spotlight in this look! Feel free to click the picture or click here to see the full shoot.
           













The video below is not an OOTD, but it is chock full of style. I'm an avid jewelry lover and really wanted to share this jewelry haul by Iknowlee! If you interested in style, and natural hair videos be sure to check out her YouTube channel by clicking here .



Another YouTuber I've grown to really love is Sarah Hawkinson, not only does she do style videos but she also runs a horror blog! One of her latest vids is a haul(I loved a lot of the darker, grunge-esque picks) and part styling. Check out her YouTube Channel Sarah Hawkinson and her horror review channel here Possessed by Horror!





7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sonum's dress and IknowLee jewelry video I want them all thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring me on your blog Deejay!! I'm a fan of IknowLee but I'd never heard of the rest of the bloggers before. I'll go check em out now!!



    Thanks again Deejay!
    xx Adjoa

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis