Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Currently Trending

   Hey guys! Spring is well on it's way and  I wanted to share with you guys some of my fave trends for the season  I really want to try.
Currently Trending




         I'm in the pursuit of some light wash denim jackets like crazy especially after seeing that elusive light wash denim jacket with the faux black leather sleeves from River Island. I spotted a few similar jackets and some other jackets that have some of the same qualities I'm being drawn to at Charlotte Russe,  and Love Culture.
     I did a post on print leggings specifically about Black Milk Leggings  and I'm still very interested in trying out print leggings, I've just always been a little self conscious like my leggings would look a bit big, but I'm willing to take the chance!
       Wedge sneakers...are everything. Wedge sneakers are comfortable while also giving you that necessary height what's not to love, I for one love feeling tall and this way I won't hurt my feet and I can wear them all the time unlike heels.
       The bib necklace is a well known trend that's been out for a while, but I want a few for those key days where I can just add a t-shirt, the statement necklace a nice pair of pants and be on my way! There you have it, these are some of the Spring trends I'd love to try share any of the trends you want to try in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh I love that denim top and the floral leggings. I think they would look cute together. =)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis