Friday, March 1, 2013

Deejay's Faves of February!

   
 
         Hey guys! I decided to do something a little differently today with a monthly wrap up of my favorites of the month. Lets start off with:
Wet n Wild's Red Velvet featured on le face. The lipstick works so well, it's perfectly matte and stays!

My recent favorite read is Eckhart Tolle's The New Earth: Awakening Your Life's Person it says it all in the title. I'm just beginning it but so far, I really like how it introduces you that bring awakened doesn't take too much soul searching, it's all around you.
   




    My favorite accessory of the moment is my double wings ring. The ring makes it look like my finger is going to fly away!



My favorite website is refashionista.net. I'm all about recycling looks, and her site is chock full of D.I.Y.s.



























     










     My favorite YouTube video is by BronzeGoddess01.The video is full if much needed motivation she speaks on God's work and the way he takes care if things for us, I seriously cried.

































I hope you guys enjoyed February, March is going to be even better!















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis