Thursday, March 7, 2013

Deejay Spots Style!


Hey guys, today I managed to find 2 very stylish individuals on WSU campus today..in a row. 
The young lady below is clad in a blue puffer jacket and lovely specs; she caught my eye with the print on that gorgeous scarf and her golden nails! 


     This golden haired young lady is Naomi Bobbitt. I loved her hair immediately. Once I began taking her picture I then noticed her bullet spiked necklace and had to get a close up. Her necklace makes the perfect,edgy, statement piece!

    I greatly appreciate this week's volunteer fashionistas to share their great style, and represent WSU campus fashion to the fullest! To see the previous fashionistas check out the Facebook page, facebook.com/deejayspeaks and find the Spotted Style album! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series of real girls wearing everyday outfits, it's so relatable! You should start it up again :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis