Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deejay's Sunday Style List


   


         Hey guys! Today is the last Deejay's Sunday Style List post, it's been great sharing these awesome fashion bloggers and fashion vloggers from all walks of life with you! I appreciate all of the bloggers and vloggers who have collaborated with me on these posts starting with Amanda of Done n Done, Shannon of Rise and Shop, Medge of Voguish Diaries, Brittany of Brilliance of B , Monroe of Fashion Steele NYC,Sonum of The Urban Fashion Gal,Bernice-Adjoa of Thy Bliss Calls and vloggers: IknowleeSarah HawkinsonShameless Maya, Amanda of Amandadubehere, Destiny Godley, and ItsMyRayeRaye.

Today's features on the Sunday Style includes:
                  Personal style blogger Javicia Leslie, I loved how comfortable and casual this look is. Laid back looks don't get enough credit as I feel they should! The minimalist outfit is something I could totally see myself wearing with the added touch of that great fringe bag, and those shoes!!! Lets talk about these Dolce Vita shoes, there is strength in this platform and that red stripe is enough color to add that personal touch! Be sure to check out her blog by clicking the links above, or the photo.




Inez of fashion network FashDet and Style Chic 360 is serving up power and fierce in this outfit!The color of that top is a perfect transitioning color from Winter to Spring, that fur collar adds some Hollywood glamour and the entire look merely screams city chic!






Shareen of  the blog Vintage Mavens and store vintagemavens.com  is clad in a Batman tee from Forever21, styled to perfection with this androgynous styled blazer with thrifted shorts and clutch! I love this entire look because I am a Batman geek for1 and I'm a blazer lover from back in the day. Shareen's look is not only cute, but it makes me so ready for Spring!! Be sure to check out her store and blog for more amazing stuff and fashion inspiration.


















Now for some vloggers!
  The first of our vloggers starts with Andrea of AndreasChoice, she shows us how to do the infamous matte nail polish with get this...corn starch*waits for you to pick mouth your mouth up from the floor*. I'll definitely be trying this with my nails, a peachy color perhaps,hmm.
<




The next vlogger goes by the name Maybabytumbler, I loved her Spring style video. I'm still stuck in Winter, with dark clothing, and chunky sweater and have no idea what I'm doing for Spring so I found her video a great source of inspiration.






10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for including my look, honored! :)

    Inez
    www.stylechic360.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Shareen's outfit will totally wear it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis