Thursday, March 14, 2013

Google Reader is Saying Goodbye


   Google Reader wait, don't leave me!































     



     

         Google Reader and Google Friend Connect is saying toodles to us all, you can read more about that here and allow me to say I am not pleased. I have relied more on Google Reader and Google Connect than any other platform, but I am currently exporting all the blogs I follow to my Blog Lovin Dashboard. Guys if you want to keep up with me and keep seeing my posts you've gotta follow me on Blog Lovin, because by July Google Reader will be put to rest. I created a gif to show you my reaction of this news(and to show you what I do when I get bored). Hit that Blog Lovin Follow Button!
                                               
                                                        Follow on Bloglovin




1 comment:

  1. I've had the same reaction as you! I check the blogposts of people I follow through Google Reader tss :/. But wait I've not seen anything saying that google friend connect will be gone too where have you seen that or are they linked?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis