Thursday, March 7, 2013

Green Bean!

       Hey guys! Today I am wearing my favorite sweater dress, coated in ombre green and clad in my motorcycle vest, I felt great today! Certain items really bring back memories, and this dress reminds me of my business math class in high school. I remember sitting in the moving chairs thinking of how I was going to keep blogging without a proper camera and putting too much pressure on myself. Those memories aren't too distant in time, but it feels like ages ago I've really learned a lot since then. I've come to learn not to pressure myself too much, and to let things that are supposed to happen, do exactly that, happen!

                         

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really good Deejay, I like the outfit a lot that sweater dress especially.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis