Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello There My Dear!


                                           loading...

      I need to stop playing with apps so much but I had to try cinegram and I shall be playing with this a lot more lol! Besides sharing with you my discovery of the Cinegram app, I also wanted to share with you a more in depth look at Promise by LA Girl. La Girl is a lipstick brand that I have never seen in any of my local Beauty Supply Stores and I wish they were! The Creme Luxury Lipstick is perfectly matte for only 2.00 dollars! The lipstick is a pinkish nude on my lips, and probably a dark nude on someone of a fairer skin tone. I'm a dark lipstick lover and have never really cared for nudes and lighter shades but this has changed my mind. I can see this lipstick being a Spring staple in my makeup arsenal!


6 comments:

  1. What a cool little app! I have to have it!

    Love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know cinemagram could be so cool until this discovery of your blog


    carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your hair...cute.


    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com (let's follow each other)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said on IG you look goood! Love your hair and lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much and it's cinegram!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis