Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm A Little Obsessed With Apps

           Hey guys! I wanted to share my latest addiction...picture editing apps. If you follow me on Instagram @Deejayzface you'd know that I've been experimenting with collages and effects. Two apps in particular are, Pic Collage and Picture Effect Magic. Pic Collage is an app where you bring your pictures together in either frames, or free-form. You can create your own collage format and mix and mash your pictures together,using your fingers.
       Picture Edit Magic uses a variety of editing tools,such as the increasingly popular mirror edit. I really love these apps,they're easy to use and I love getting creative with my pictures. I used both apps to create the picture below:



I like getting a little funky with my pictures( and faces).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis